Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Snarky Adolescents


“I desire the company of a man who could sympathize with me, whose eyes would reply to mine.” 

Inktober 2017 / Hideous Progeny Drawing 31

This one was based on a moment of brotherly togetherness while waiting to see the dentist last weekend.

If only those all teeth were brushed more conscientiously... Now that it is November 14th, I wish I could say that this last drawing is the end of Inktober, but yet I am still finishing the watercolor portions of a few previous images. 

I would like to remind anyone who might possibly take an interest, that I did make it to day 25 and the theft of my phone before everything fell apart completely. 

I never ever missed a night with the napkins, but now that I don’t stay up so late, things move so very much more slowly. 

And strangely, as my sons mature into adolescence, they are not becoming less time consuming...or less toothsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment